Table of Contents
TIRANA, November 7
As Peter Drucker says: “Do what you do best and outsource the rest.”
Where? This depends on many factors, but here you can find the reason why Albania, maybe you never heard about it, can be the best market for outsources services. Located in the Mediterranean region, Albania could represent a hot destination for businesses of all sizes, from startups to large companies. The IT and software development market in Albania expanded significantly during the last decade and is expected to increase soon. The presence of more software companies will create a competitive environment and a thriving market as well.
The potential of Albania’s Business Process Outsourcing Industry was initially noticed by Italian companies that started outsourcing their services over 17 years ago. Currently, the BPO industry employs over 35,000 professionals working for more than 400 international companies. Tirana, Durres, Shkodra, and Vlora are the main centers for BPO services in Albania. The sectors serve mostly the Italian, British, French, Spanish, Germany, Austria, and Swiss markets.
Some famous companies that outsourced their services to Albania are Apple, eBay, Barclays, Air France, Alitalia, Adidas, etc.
The industries served by the Albania Outsourcing Industry include:
IT and software development
Banking, Financial, and insurance
Healthcare and pharma
Energy and utilities
Travel and accommodation
Telecom, media, and entertainment
Retail and e-commerce
Meanwhile, the KPO subset of outsourcing serves the following operations:
Finance and accounting
Accounts payable audit support
KPO is a global trend that is bridging an existing gap between the traditional BPO and exceptional employment opportunities for experts. Like customer support, KPO will soon become an essential element for business growth and scale. It brings together advanced technology and skills for a fast-growing business is competitive markets. On the other hand, it generates satisfying job opportunities and large networks of talent supply, nearshore or offshore. If you’re searching for a KPO partner or destination somewhere in the European market, take a look at Albania. Maybe you have visited the small country in the Mediterranean with beautiful beaches, or maybe this is the first time that you hear about it. Albania is a well-established BPO destination, for Italian, French, and German companies. Local KPOs specialize in legal, financial and accounting, HR, and IT services.
Multilingual capabilities & young population
Stable & one of the fastest-growing Europe economies
One of the least expensive across European Countries
One of the most easily accessible countries in the
Among the most economical nearshore BPO destinations
Albania can be a “partner” nearshoring destination for more matured locations
Given its multilingual capabilities, it can focus on exporting BPO voice and non-voice services to other countries such as Germany, France, and the UK
To take advantage of the present finance and accounting talent, the service providers can focus on exporting more transactional processes such as F&A
The country also has the budding export capability in digital processes such as block-chain technologies
Read below about why and what you can outsource fill out the form below if you have specific questions:
- Outsourcing Order Fulfillment
- Live Chat Support Services
- Outsourcing for Financial Services
- Appointment Setting Services
- Back office outsourcing
- Data Conversion Outsourcing
- Call Center Services Outsourcing
- Transcription Services
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Marketing Outsourcing
- Data Entry Outsourcing
- Software and Web Development Outsourcing
- IT Outsourcing
- Virtual Assistant Services
- IT Support Outsourcing
- Customer Service Outsourcing
Outsourcing Blog - Guides, Definitions and What you should now
- Outsourcing for startups
- What’s the Difference between Outsourcing and Outstaffing
- Why Outsource Software Development to Eastern Europe
- Why do You Need to Outsource
- Who Can Help You Rethink your Customer Services?
- What’s the History of Outsourcing?
- The Top Global Outsourcing Providers
- Advantages of Outsourcing to a Different Time-Zone
- What Makes a Country Good for Outsourcing?
- When to Outsource Your HR Functions?
- How to Deal with the Appetite for Software Services?
- Outsource to Overcome Business Growth Challenges
- What’s the Difference between Outsourcing and Offshoring?
- Top IT Outsourcing Trends to Expect in the Near-Future
- Top Customer Service Languages a Global Business Needs
- What Are the Advantages of Outsourcing?
- The Big Role of Data and why to Outsource It?
- The Importance of Outsourcing for the Travel and Leisure Industry
- Outsourcing: Pros and Cons
- What to Outsource, Back or Front Office Operations?
- What is the Difference between Call Centers and BPOs?
- What’s Outsourcing?
- Outsource to the Bridge the Talent Gap Crisis
- What to Search in an Outsourcing Partner?
- Is Outsourcing the Right Strategy to Fill Talent Gaps?
- Outsourcing Benefits for Small-Medium Sized Companies
- What Skills Are Needed to Work in BPO/KPOs?
- What Functions Should Your Startup Outsource
- What Are the Top HR Challenges for the BPO Industry?
- What Business Processes can your Company Outsource
- Albania, a Potential Destination for Outsourcing Social Media Support
- Advantages of Working in the BPO Industry
- How to Get Started with Outsourcing?
- What are the Top Outsourcing Destinations?
- Advantages of Outsourcing your HR Services?
- Factors that Are Key to Successful Outsourcing
- How Outsourcing Benefits your Company
- How Can BPO Firms Improve Employees’ Work-Life Balance?
- Does your Business Needs a Call Center?
- How Outsourcing Helps Startups to Succeed
- How Customer Support Outsourcing Benefits Small Businesses
- How Does Outsourcing Impact the Economy?