TIRANA, May 11
Global investors are eyeing the startup scene in the Central and Eastern Europe where the ecosystem is surpassing expectations and it will further accelerate in the near future. A new opportunity is rising for the startups in Central Eastern Europe. Vestbee has just launched CEE Startup Challenge, the biggest online startup competition in Central & Eastern Europe. The competition organized in cooperation with CEE Business Angels Network will benefit startups exposure to leading investors, corporates, and media. The competition is open for all startups and scaleups with innovative solutions in the sectors of industry 4.0, fintech, smart cities and homes, energy and cleantech, life science, big data and analytics, business and ICT, and lifestyle.
Startups and scaleups that will participate in the competition will have the opportunity to:
- Get wide exposure to leading global investors, corporates, and media
- Gain priority access to the biggest matching platform in CEE and tools to automate and manage fundraising
- Apply for funding in one place and focus on growing your business
In the meantime, investors and corporates will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the best startups and scaleups from Central & Eastern Europe
- Get priority access to the biggest matching platform in CEE and arising investment opportunities
- Minimize workload with pre-screened deals aligned with their strategy
“Keep in mind, however, that a good business idea itself is not enough and you still need to raise some attention around it to set the stage for the meeting,” Ewa Chronowska, Vestbee founder says.
Vestbee connects global investors with entrepreneurs from Central & Eastern Europe and provides tools to minimize workload and maximize opportunities.
Applications are open until May 21. Don’t miss this opportunity. Find more about the competition HERE.
Photo Credit: Vestbee
Leave a Reply