TIRANA, January 31
The Ministry of Agriculture has opened the race for subjects interested in fisheries and aquaculture activities. They will compete for licenses in 56 water bodies all over Albania that include lakes, reservoirs and wetlands.
The race will be held based on the new fisheries law. It aims at regulating fishing activity without affecting aquacultures. Therefore, the sector will be formalised.
The list of reservoirs that will be used for fish harvesting also include Uleza Lake and Orikum Lagoon. The evaluation process for the subjects that are going to participate in the race will be based on points given for specific elements such as the investment value, technology and employment. The bids will become public on February 14. Meanwhile, the interested subjects must submit a list of documents that include:
1. the request for exercising fishing activity in a specific water body included in the list,
2. the registration document from the National Business Centre,
3. the business plan
4. the technical and technological projects
5. information about the investment value
6. data on the jobs that the activity will open
7. a declaration which confirms that the project respects the environmental requirements in the area,
8. a document from the tax office which proves that the subject has no tax obligations
9. the request for environmental permit
Moreover, interested subjects must submit a list of specific documents that include a professional CV and a financial warranty that covers the investment value declared in the business plan.
News Source: Monitor
Leave a Reply