TIRANA, June 12
The Ministry of Tourism has announced the start of applications, in the framework of the project called ‘Smile Albania’. Smile Albania 2019 aims to engage 1000 young people through the smile of the Albanian hospitality and environmental education.
The project will be open throughout the tourist season, and in all of the border crossings and tourist zones, in order to turn Albania in a European tourist destination. The goal is to put into the spotlight the beauty of Albanian nature and the hospitality towards the foreign visitors that in the last years have been increased dramatically.
Also, this project gives importance to the information regarding the educational institutions on how to protect and love nature.
The ways on where to apply are:
- In one of the 12 ADZM (The Regional Administration of Protected Areas)
- On email address: [email protected]
- On the website: www.akzm.gov.al
The necessary documentation is:
- CV with a picture
- ID (Identity Card)
- Diploma of University or proof that you currently attend a university
- Letter of Motivation (request)
Source and Photo Credit/ Ministry of Tourism