TIRANA, April 5
All the Albanian and foreign citizens interested to become tour guides during the upcoming tourist season can apply for a temporary certification. The Ministry of Tourism and Environment confirms that interested individual can submit the documents required for getting the temporary certificate as a tourist guide by April 11, 15:00 hours at the premises of the ministry.
This is the fourth call for tour guide certification and the list of required documents includes:
- A form that includes the data of the applicant, the tour guide category, and information on the language that he/she will use as a guide.
- Copy of Passport or ID document
- Criminal Record Check issued during the last three months
- The notarized copy of the high school or university diploma
- A notarized copy of the document that confirms the successful conclusion of the qualification training for tour guides, other certificates from training and workshops related to the respective category included in the application.
- Programs of the training where the applicant has participated and the institution that provided the training or seminar
- First aid certificate issued by the Albanian Red Cross or other Albanian or international subjects.
- Proof of work experience, contracts and other documents that prove work experience during the last five years.
- Foreign language certification, lowest level accepted B2
- The payment document for the application fee in Lek 500. Applicants can receive a payment form for the bank at the Finance Directorate in the Ministry of Tourism and Environment.
In the meantime, foreign citizens must include two additional documents
- Residence permit for period longer than one year
- Proof of Albanian language proficiency issued by an institution certified by the Ministry of education.
After the applications review, all the applicants will take a spoken and written test for the assessment of their knowledge and skills on April 19-20.
News Source: MTM
Leave a Reply